Thursday, December 15, 2011

Who are we?

We wonder and wonder who we are.  Do we really know???   I don't know!

57 yrs on this earth and I'm still trying to figure out who and what I'm about.  As much as I would really like to get close to someone, at the same  time I don't want anyone to get close to me.

To open up and be vulnerable is really too scary for me.  I don't think I want anyone to know me that much.  However sometimes I wish there was someone that knew me that much.

How in the world do you get so close to someone like that.   You have to totally trust them with your life, with all you deepest darkest secrets, your dreams, nightmares, hopes, etc.

Who and how can you ever , ever trust with that????????

We all have dark secrets that we want no one to know!!!   If you think you don't think of something you don't want your parents to know, or you spouse, or your kid, how about your friends.

We all have secrets!!!!  PERIOD THE END!!!!!!!!!!!   WE ALL HAVE SECRET!!!! that we don't want someone else to know.  Whether it be one person or many persons, we all have secrets that we keep to ourselves.

One of mine is I don't want anyone to know I've been>>>>>>>>>>not going to finish, however I saved a sister from being???????????????? .

thoughts are welcome and I will not answer about the above, use your imagination, and you might be correct, or not, who know.

Again thoughts are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment