Friday, December 30, 2011

Remember Awesome Times

Just remembering some great times here.  So I'm not sure if I'm going to list them or reflect on them.  My only hope is that you remember some great or awesome times in your life. Hope that you will share.

This comes from a post I receive from my niece and remembering the time we spent together at the book store.  We chatted a bit and she was working on an assignment from school and I was checking emails.  She apologized for working on what she needed to to me but I understood.  I told her don't worry about it do what you need to do.  I was just enjoying her company.

She went back to work on her assignment and was concerned about what was going on with  me.  I assured her I was okay, alright, don't worry that we are not talking at this time, do what you need to do:  I'm OK!  When you are done then we will talk, I'm just enjoying being with you and both of us doing what we need to do.

I had a bunch of emails to check out and she had an assignment that was due: so we both worked quietly for awhile.  It was awesome!     After we were done she bought us both another cup of coffee and we sat and chatted for a bit.   We got to know each other a little bit more.   That is an awesome thing.

My niece is such an awesome person.   She befriended me when she didn't have to.  She could have said to her mother my sister: why are you doing this: why are you taking her in what has she done for you: WHAT are you crazy????????

NO!!! SHE did not do any of those or say any of those things, she was loving, forgiving, helpful, and kind.  She was an angel that God sent to me and spent time with me when she didn't wasn't required to.  She took an interest in me and wanted to get to know me just a little bit better.

OH!  What a wonderful time I had with her.  I just hope to get to know her more.

Remember the great and awesome times in you life.  If you think they are not important, just think about it: they are important.  REMEMBER THE SMALL THINGS!!!  They are important, because they are huge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment