Saturday, December 31, 2011

What ever!?

It really amazes me that people take what you say the wrong way.

I posted something on Facebook a comment to a friend of mine (very dear friend) and one of his friends took it so much the wrong way.  Unbelievable!!!  That person thinks just because he knew my friend longer than I he knew him better.  He also thought for some reason or another I was making a big thing out of nothing.

How far from the truth was he I can not even imagine.  All I said was life passes us by quicker than we realize and that person took it totally out of context.    Sad for him.   Life goes by so fast we don't even realize it.

I would like to think that I am still  in my late 20's or early 30's but the fact of the matter is,  I am not, I'm in my late 50's.        HOW did that happen I wonder, how did I get to have such a large number in my age when I still feel like I should at least be in my 30's.

So:  I'm wanting to start  life over again, go with gusto and all that.   And I wonder how did my number get to be bigger than I thought it should be.  I'm thinking I'm a whole lot younger than what I am.

I have a son in his late 30's as people would say and I feel like I'm still in my 30's!!!

IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!    Oh well folks imagine that.

Comments always welcome and followers would be great.  
Happy New Year and may it be prosperous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment