Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Year Resolutions.

Do you make them?  New year resolutions?  If so why do you?   Why not make goals instead?

Here's something I wrote in a comment to someone that asked that question.



Well good discussion. I made a New Year Resolution several years ago (about 30yrs or so) not to make any more new year resolutions and I have been able to keep that all these years, because I don't make them any more.

What I try to do is make goals for myself, so far I've been able to follow my goals. 

Resolutions???!!! Yeah, well good luck with that, working on goals, that's a better thing as far as I'm concerned. Even though I haven't meant all of them, I've meant most. Nice thing about goals is that they can be changed. Resolutions: not so much, you either make or you don't.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment