Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking for Mom

OK Mom,

 I'm waiting for you to come home, however I know you never will because you went to be with our Lord.   However I'm still waiting because it seems like you shouldn't be gone.   When are you going to come home?  That is my question!!!    When am I truly going to realize you are not coming back here.  

I don't want you to be gone, I want you to be here.  I want to take care of you.  You left way, way too soon.
I wanted you to be cured and whole.   I was really, really hoping that you would be cured of your cancer and that  we would be roommates per say.  I would find a job (full time, part tune) and pay you rent.  I was so willing to do that and to take care of you.

However that wasn't to be!  I am so, so, so sad about that!

I wanted to get to know you better, I wanted to learn from you.  Even though I have told you several times that I love you, I wanted to show you that!  I really don't know if I've showed you that or not the short time we had together.      I'm still waiting for you to come home, I miss you so much and wish we had talked more.

Where are you Mom?  Why aren't you here?!  We had such a short, short time together;  I thought it would be longer than a couple of months.   I came here in the month of June and you departed this life in early September.  I was totally not expecting that.   I was really hoping that you would be here a lot longer.

I must say Mom I miss you tremendously and for right now I'm still looking for you to come home, because I'm here on vacation and you needed to go to work and do what you need to do.   So I'm here at your house waiting for you to come home and I'm making dinner for us.   Come home Mom so we can have dinner together.

I love and miss you Mom and I am so happy that you are no longer in pain and that you are with our Lord.
However I'm still waiting for you to come home.   I miss you so very very much.

Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment