Thursday, December 15, 2011

Warm weather.

Well I moved to Fl a few months ago from the burgh (Pgh., PA) and I am so used to cold weather this time of year.  Today it was about 70???   Well that needs to be getting used to, it doesn't even feel like Christmas is on the horizon.   It feel like spring or fall, not sure which.  Guess I forgot it doesn't get cold here like up north.

I lived in St. Augustine, FL several years ago (over 20).  I was there for about 15 yrs., and got used to the southern weather, however I moved back north and got used to the winters per sey and wondered why I moved back.  Well beside the point: loving the warmth and working on finding a job.

Well there you have it folks, my thoughts for the time being.   I may post more later, but that remains to be seen.

Comments are always welcome.  Why not follow me to see what I post next.

Good Day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment