Saturday, December 11, 2010

Moving Day

What an interesting day it was today.  I helped a family member move, all started out good.  We went and picked up the truck and took it to the new place.  The movers showed up to unload the truck.  All was good, so far.  I went out to see how things were going and why they hadn't brought up the furniture yet.  Well to my surprise they were gone.  They placed most of the stuff in the yard and on the front sidewalk.

Thought maybe they took a break to get something to eat (they never mentioned that they were going on break.  They never came back.   Imagine that!!!   I was absolutely stunned by the fact that they just left, not a word & not paid.  Needless to say I took pictures and videos of the mess they left for an older woman and young lady to take care of.  

There was no way the two of us could have hauled all that furniture, not to mention a washer & dryer up to the second floor apartment.

Well we were able to find a couple of men to help us out.  Thank God for that!!!   After I got home I was informed there were a couple of expensive items missing.   Imagine That!!!  

Well I took pictures and videos of the mess they left us to take care of.  They will see their day in court as will the owner of the company.

Well I need to go do some research on how to get this taken care.  Till next time folks, have a great day and be careful who you hire for movers.

I'm still in shock about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment