Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just some thoughts for now.

Don't know what to do! I feel lost an abandaned. I often wonder why I can't get the help I need and why am I so afraid. I need $1,000.00 to keep from being eviceted, this amount included back rent and current rent. How am I ever going to get these funds??? I don't know! I have been trying to sell stuff that I no longer have use for and also have tried affiliate advertising, however these don't seem to be working for me.

I have a couple of job interviews on Monday, hopefully I'll get one of them. Hoping that the one that I would seem to like better than the other pays well and I get it. Well that remains to be seen.

Well for the moment all is good, I guess. My kitchen sink is clogged, imagine. Seems to be my life right now, it's clogged! Imagine that. Well all I can say is this: I'm working on getting my life in order once again. It's obviously a life long project. Sometimes it's good sometimes not so much. Oh well.

And there ya have it folks just thought for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment