Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams & Garlic

Garlic
Dreams are funny things.  You just never know what you’re going to dream about.  I had a strange dream last night, (most of my dreams are strange)   it wasn’t very long.  Anyway I dreamt that I was eating garlic cloves, not the usual size cloves, these were large about the size of apple slices.  And they were very tasty.  They not only tasted like garlic, but they were also buttery and had other flavors of which I cannot describe.
I don’t know what all was in the garlic slices, however after eating the first one and while eating the second one I started to laugh uncontrollably, everything was funny.  I was talking with someone and we were just carrying on having a good time.  Someone else said that someone was coming, I don’t know why that should have made a difference, but I started laughing more and said they better not smell our garlic breath, it might make them sick.
That person came into the room, don’t know who it was or even if they were male or female and we just continued to laugh hysterically.  It woke me up.  The weird thing about it, I was still laughing when I woke up and I could still taste the garlic & butter on my tongue.  Weird!
If you’ve had strange dreams that woke you up.  I’d loved to read about them.  Post them in the comment section.
Thanks for stopping by.
The Garlic Lovers Cookbook         The Garlic Lovers' Cookbook: Volume Two 2 II -- First 1st Printing           The Garlic Lovers Cookbook - Vol. II

No comments:

Post a Comment