Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation.

My niece graduated from high school yesterday.  There were over 400 in her class, I think that was the largest graduating glass from her school so far.  It was exciting and a lot of fun to watch the ceremony.  We all had a good time.

I was excited because my older sister had given me a camera.  She had bought a new one and no longer had used for her older one.  She remembered that the one I had was broke and I was not in a position to purchase a new one, she remembered me and brought me her old one.   I was thrilled.  I thought I'd be taking pictures with my phone and if I had to I wouldn't have taken so many pictures.

I took a lot of pictures, my first few weren't of anything in particular, I was learning to use my new camera.  I still have a lot to figure out about it, but I got it down for general picture taking.

Hope you enjoy the pics, there on my photo blog and you can view them here.  Enjoy and have a great blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment