Friday, September 23, 2011

Just some thoughts

Well right now I'm just trying to understand my siblings here.   I hear different things from different people (siplings).  They say that they would tell the other what they have told me, but I don't think they do.  The reason for that is because of other things I hear from them.

Ok then this is confusing as all heck.   I have to come to my own conclusions.   I have somewhat of a conclusion as to how they think of each other and it seems to me that they don't really like each other.   I'm sure it's for reasons of their own.

I have also realize that each of them thinks the other is self centered.   Aren't we all just a little bit.  Or at least we have got to look out for ourselves and rely on God to take care of us.

With all that being said, look to God and rely on Him and forget about the rest.   Just remember this: "Your siblings love you they just really don't know and they are trying to learn."   This goes for friends also.

Well I'm just going to end this for now and write more at a later time, my brain is not working properly right now.



Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment