Sunday, March 3, 2013

Absent, and affiliate marketing.

Well I haven't been here for awhile.  I guess it's time for me to get back on track and start posting again.  I haven't had internet access for awhile so I've let my blogging go.

Still trying to get this affiliate marketing stuff figured out.  I read all sorts of things on it, however everyone that says they'll show you how charge for their service.  Affiliate marketing can be done for free, it's just figuring out how to do it and actually make a profit at it.

I know there are several sites out there to advertise for free on to sell stuff and promote other products.  I guess I just need to get busy and start doing it.  I've also read that you should have your own web pages regarding the product or service you want to promote.  I'm just not sure I want to deal with building a bunch of different web pages.

There are different sites that can be joined to submit your writing on, I belong to some of these and have posted on some occasionally.  The problem with me however is I have a bit of a tendency to get lazy and not write.  I get a lot of great ideas on things to write about, I just haven't been doing it.

Guess it's time for me to get busy writing again.  Thanks for stopping by.

Writing Jobs.











No comments:

Post a Comment