Sunday, March 18, 2012

A day out.

My sisters and I went to a place called McRae's.  There were having dragon boat races.  These boats were really long with a dragon head at the front and a tail at the back.  It was fun to watch.

We meant a few interesting people there.   A man named Denny joined us at our table and this guy was a hoot.  He had us laughing so hard.  He would just make up the most bizarre this and strike up a small conversation with anyone that passed by.

He calls himself my old man friend, then tries to hook me up with some guy named Mike who wore a big green & white stripped hat. (well it was St. Patricks day)  There were several people there all decked out for St. Patty's day.   We had a good time.  I've posted some photos on my photo blog

No comments:

Post a Comment