Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heaven's Grocery Store

Thought I'd share this.
Hi Everyone,
 I found this tuck away in one of my bibles thought I'd share it with you.  I have no idea who wrote it.  Enjoy!
 Heavens Grocery Store.
 I was walking down life's highway a long time ago.
One day I saw a sign that read Heaven's Grocery Store.
As I got a little closer the door came open wide,
And when I came to myself I was standing inside.
I saw a host of angels they were standing everywhere.
One handed me a basket and said my child shop with care.
Everything a Christian needed was in that Grocery Store.
And all you couldn't carry you could come back the next day for more.
 First I got some Patience, Love was in the same row.
Further down was understanding, you need that everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of Wisodom, a bag or two of Faith,
I just couldn't miss the Holy Ghost for it was all over the place.
I stopped to get some Strength and Courage to help me run this race,
by then my basket was getting full but I remembered I needed some Grace.
I didn't forget Salvation, for Salvation that was free.
So...I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me.
 Then I started up to the counter to pay my Grocery bill,
For I thought I had everything to do my Master's Will.
As I went up the aisle, I saw Prayer and I just had to put that in,
for I knew when I stopped outside, I would run right into sin.
Peace and Joy were plentiful, they were on the last shelf.
Song and Praises were hanging near so I just helped myself.
Then, I said to the Angel, now how much do I owe?
He just smiled and said, just take them everywhere you go.
Again, I smiled at him and said, how much do I really owe?!!!
 He smiled again and said, MY CHILD, JESUS PAID YOUR BILL ALONG TIME AGO!!!
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment